Get your glow on with bright beautiful skin
Active peels are sometimes referred to as chemical peels, but this sounds harsh when in fact our active peels are a gentle and fast-acting treatment designed to stimulate new tissue with the goal of improving skin texture and tone and decreasing fine lines and wrinkles. Active Peels also even out skin tone, improve acne-prone skin, and reduce pore size appearance.
At Project Rise Up we offer a selection of superficial to medium depth peels known for their excellent results and safety profile. When peels are performed regularly, the skin gets used to the process and begins to rejuvenate itself like younger skin.
- Improve skin texture and firmness
- Decrease fine lines and wrinkles.
- Even out skin tone
- Improve acne-prone skin
- Reduce pore size
- Fades skin discolouration
- Lifts skin
- No downtime
Available Active Peels:
- Renew 30 – Starting off slow? This beginner peel is perfect for anyone who is new to the active peel scene. It is a perfect place to start for those curious about the process or for those not currently using any medical grade skincare products. Suitable for most skin types.
- AHA Duo – This highly effective peel contains a blend of Glycolic and Lactic acids to provide a deep exfoliation and improve skin tone and texture.
- BHA 20 – This peel is a great solution for oily/acne/blemish prone and congested skin. It contains pure salicylic acid to reduce acne breakouts and control sebaceous secretions. (not suitable for anyone who has an allergy to aspirin).
- Glow Peel – This highly effective resurfacing peel exfoliates dead skin cells and stimulates skin renewal. It minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and discolouration, including age spots and uneven skin tone.
This peel is only recommended for skin that has been pre-conditioned and has received other peels.
- Power Glow – The name says it all. Strong and powerful. This active peel is for veterans, the ones who have received many peels before and are familiar with peels. It minimizes fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration including age spots and uneven skin tone.
- Custom Peel – Our active peels are customizable to work with your individual skin tone, texture and skin elasticity as well as the level of the peel from superficial to deep.
Pre & Post Procedure Products
We carry the full line of skincare products suitable for both pre and post treatment.
Pre-treatment products precondition the skin, accelerate results, and minimize complications.
Post-treatment products minimize complications, soothe the skin and then maintain the results.
Professional skincare products work synergistically to improve the health and beauty of your skin.
You can now purchase your favourite skincare products online and have them delivered directly to your door.
What happens during a chemical peel?
During the peel you will feel the ingredients in the treatment begin to activate on your skin as the peel starts to work, ridding your skin of the layers of epidermis.
The average treatment takes approximately 45 mins to one hour.
Do chemical peels hurt?
An active peel does not hurt; however you will feel sensations of tingling and heat when the peel is applied.
There is a 24-hour no water, no heat and no sweat rule following the procedure to avoid reactivating the peel.
What can I expect after my chemical peel?
A few days post-treatment you may experience possible flaking of dry skin.
You can expect some downtime afterwards, so get into your PJs, choose your favourite show, grab yourself a drink, kick back, and relax.
How soon will I see results?
Beautiful skin doesn’t happen overnight. A single peel can provide the immediate effect of bright and radiant skin. However, more significant results in treating textural issues, fine lines and inflamed acne take time.
It is typically recommended to have a minimum of 3-6 peels 2-4 weeks apart (depending on which peel your practitioner used) to see optimal results.
How long will the results last?
The longevity of the results varies from person to person. However, at home care is very important! It is imperative that you build a healthy habit with your skin care routine, such as wearing SPF throughout the year, even though it may be cloudy outside. UVA and UVB rays are still harmful to our skin and still are able to strike us through glass!