Stylage Lip Filler
Stylage® (available with or without Lidocaine) is a range of innovative monophasic cross-linked injectable dermal fillers that contain hyaluronic acid and antioxidants: Mannitol or Sorbitol.
The Stylage® hyaluronic acid gel injection acts by filling in wrinkles and leaving the skin’s surface visibly smoother. Once the indication has been determined, the practitioner will choose a STYLAGE® treatment according to the condition of the patient’s skin, age, depth of the wrinkles and the desired effect: STYLAGE® S, M or L.
- STYLAGE® S (with and without Lidocaine): for fine to medium wrinkles, perioral area and hydration1.
- STYLAGE® M (with and without Lidocaine): for medium to deep wrinkles (dermis).
- STYLAGE® L (with and without Lidocaine): for deep to very deep wrinkles (dermis) and restoration of volume in the back of the hand (sub-cutaneous).
- Treats superficial wrinkles around the lips
- Adds volume to thin and undesirable lips
- Adds contour definition and correction